Accessibility Statement for Prisma Family Products
This is an accessibility statement from IT – Information Technologies.
Measures to support accessibility
IT – Information Technologies takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Prisma Family Products:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Prisma Family Products is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Prisma Family Products.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Prisma Family Products:
- Phone: +39 (051) 6562284
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: Via Ferrarese, 219/7
- Postal Address: 40128 Bologna
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Prisma Family Products are designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Browser Safari with assistive technology Voice Over on operating system MacOS
- Browser Chrome with assistive technology Voice Over on operating system MacOS
- Browser Edge with assistive technology Narrator on operating system Windows
- Browser Chrome with assistive technology Narrator on operating system Windows
Prisma Family Products are not compatible with:
- Browsers that do not support the latest html5 or js technologies
- Mobile browsers that do not support the latest html5 technologies
Accessibility of Prisma Family Products relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
IT – Information Technologies assessed the accessibility of Prisma Family Products by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 4 May 2020